Help Desk and Technical Support
To support learning we support the learning environment.
Most online programs use an asynchronous teaching style, providing maximum scheduling convenience for learning activities. As such, we believe support should be available whenever it’s needed.
Embanet currently employs a sizeable team of specialists to handle help desk and technical support issues. Throughout our nearly 20 years we have provided exceptional support for hundreds of thousands of students on multiple LMS platforms. Our experience allows our team to personally assist each student, faculty member and administrator, increasing overall satisfaction with the online learning experience.
When expanded support hours are available, studies suggest that more support calls are made after the standard Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm window, validating the need for expanded technical support hours.
Hours of Operation
Inbound help desk services are provided for all of our programs and available 24-hours each day, 7-days per week, for 52-weeks each year. Or you could say 24/7/365 – either way is fine with us.
Our Help Desk Services:
- A university branded toll-free phone number that can receive inbound calls from locations within the continental USA.
- A live voice from a skilled Customer Service Representative (CSR) to answer inbound telephone calls.
- Optional support via live online chat or email.
- End-user telephone support for the use of learning management software provided by Blackboard, Moodle, and Sakai. Support is extended to the most recent production release, plus one (1) major release back.
- Thorough tracking and documenting of support inquiries, current status and resolution.
- A privileged login account for administrators with access to help desk records and support call activities.
- A courteous and professional team of customer service professionals.
For more information on our Help Desk and Technical Support services, please fill out the form below. If you require technical assistance, please see your institution’s student portal or call your institution’s 800 number.